Be The Future Of Sport : Discover the winners
Openfield was at the “Be The Future Of Sport” hackathon organized by SATT Lutech.
Philippe Prudant, our CEO in charge of Innovation, was there as a jury member. During this week-end, 15 project teams worked to develop the proof of concept of their innovation. An investment of 70,000€ was promised to the winners.
Five laureates were rewarded during the award ceremony on the 22nd of September. It was the opportunity for them to pitch their projects in front of entrepreneurs, journalists and parisian institutionnal investors.
Click on a project to watch the pitch !
• S4Perf : A start-up specialized in data analysis for high-level sports. Their main issue is to collect data during practice.
• SportLovers : A dating app to “meet the athlete who will support you”.
• One Foot Fix : The snowboard attachement of tomorrow.
• Birdie : To learn golf movements thanks to sound recurrence instead of visuals.
• Pékélé : A smart jack which automatically detects the closest ball during a game of “pétanque”.
Discover our pictures on Facebook.