Openfield presented by the Mobile Marketing Association France
The Mobile Marketing Association France (MMA) is the only Association dedicated to Marketing, Advertising, CRM and Commerce on smartphones, tablets and connected objects. Openfield is a publisher of a Data Management Platform (DMP) for physical locations that allow its customers to better understand the behavior of their visitors, that’s the reason why we are a part of MMA.
Our Marketing Director, Products & Consulting, Cécile Hullin answered questions from the Mobile Marketing Association France.
Discover her interview!
The Mobile Marketing Association France is the only Association dedicated to Marketing, Advertising, CRM and Commerce on smartphones, tablets and connected objects.
It brings together the major players in marketing and mobile advertising :
- Consulting agencies,
- Institutes of measurement,
- Mobile operators …
It constitutes the professional body of reference in the market. Its missions are:
- To accelerate the digital transformation of companies and marketing innovation thanks to the mobile
- to stimulate the growth of marketing, advertising and mobile CRM by accompanying its players and educating the market,
- to provide market players with a meeting place and working tools with the aim of adopting common positions,
- to ensure compliance, the code of ethics it proposes and the good conduct of mobile marketing in France,
- To sensitize the media and advertisers to the benefits of marketing, advertising and mobile CRM,
- To provide access to global information (key figures, campaign results, case studies, feedback) on the Global Network of Mobile Marketing Associations in other countries,
- To interface with the public authorities to defend this market.
Link to the original article.
To contact us, click here